Central Oklahoma Scent Work Club
Sniff N’ GO
Next one MAY 2018
US Canine Scent Sport
Novice/Intermediate Variable plus Games Saturday, March 24, 2018 Novice/Intermediate Classic plus Games Sunday, March 25, 2018 Location: BDC, Inc, 210 S Gordon Cooper Dr, Shawnee, OK 74801
Chief Search Designer: Janel Hendricks
Judge(s): Khara Schuetzner/ Mickey Schufman
Entry Cost: $20.00/per class, before close and $25/day of show
Number of Entries: 150 runs per Judge per day | Multiple dogs allowed, titling dog must be run first | For Exhibition Only entries taken | Day of Show entries allowed if there is room | Registration Entry and Closing: Entries will be awarded by First Come First Serve of all entries received between Pre-ENTER TIME FRAME WHEN ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY March 18, 2018 No refunds will be provided after this date. Entries are made via PayPal to email@example.com . Registration is not confirmed until payment received. You may withdraw and receive a full refund until March 18, 2018. No refunds after March 18, 2018. Please send any withdrawals or questions to Khara Schuetzner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for Joining USCSS™, Registering Dog and Entering this Trial:
1. All competitors must become a member of USCSS™, which is free. Competitors may join here: http://members.uscaninescentsports.com/signup.
2. Competitors must then register their dog(s) through the USCSS™ website. Each registration includes a one-time $25.00 fee. Competitors may register their dogs here: http://members.uscaninescentsports.com/login?redirectTo=http://members.uscan inescentsports.com/dog/register
3. When logged into their account on the USCSS™ website, competitors may then scroll down to the “LOCAL EVENTS” section, find the trial they are interested in entering and click on the ENTER button.
4. Competitors may then select which dog they are entering and select which Classes and/or Games they are entering.
5. Competitors will then receive a confirmation email with details regarding their entry and instructions on how to submit payment for their entry. All payments will be sent directly to the trial host, not USCSS™. The confirmation email will specify how payment will be made (e.g. via PayPal, mailed check, etc.). Competitors should note that their spot in the trial will only be held once payment is made.
K-9 NOSE WORK TRIALS April 2018
K9 Nose Work® NW2, Saturday, April 7, 2018 and Element Speciality Vehicle Level 1 and Level 2, Sunday, April 8, 2018
Taylor Motor Inc: 2100 W Rogers Blvd, Skiatook, OK 74070
Please Note: It is not appropriate to visit the trial location prior to the trial date, nor should training take place on trial grounds once an event is approved/announced. Our locations are real life search environments where people work, go to school, etc. Pre-trial visits risk the host losing the opportunity to use the location again in the future.
Khara Schuetzner/The Doggie Spot
Trial Registration Links
K-9 NOSE WORK ORT
Next one is in May 2018